Domain names in Slovenia
The .si extension is the official top-level domain for Slovenia.
As from the 6th of November 2008, Slovenian domain names are completely liberalized. Concretely, this means that anyone in the world is able to register .si domain name. Until now, registration was restricted to Slovenian companies and it was limited to 1 single .si domain name.
Your domain is your personality
Your domain name is the foundation for your web identity. It is your name. Your address. Your label. It is your brand, It is the first step toward your web interaction. It's elementary.
Choose your domain. And let us handle the rest.
In its raw form the domain name system is a complex entity. So complex in fact, that it is outlined in documents called RFC 1035, RFC 1591 and many other RFCs. We handle these details so you don't have to.
- General Terms and Conditions LINK
- Alternative domain name dispute resolution LINK
- Rules for use of the WHOIS search service LINK
Forms regarding domain name transfers
- Registrar transfer form LINK
- Registrant transfer form (future domain name holder) LINK
- Registrant transfer form (current domain name hodler) LINK
- Domain name deletion LINK
- Check slovenian .si domain name WHOIS